Wednesday, February 5, 2014

TheFaceLife.Com

JoeColeburn: shared a link ZombieOutbreakDiscoveredInFlorida 
JillContreras liked your link
HilaryColinKing shared your link
ShariSchaefer liked HilaryColinKing's link
AaronPierce commented on a link you shared:  Wait is this for real? Byoom?
JonathanParker also commented on your link:  Who cares about Fla. anyways?  LOL Byoom!!!
DanielLewis also commented on your link:  Wait I thought Florida was already full of zombies...or are those just the retired jews?
BobbyReitz also commented on your link:  Zing

You and 70others like your link
You and 69 others like DanielLewis' comment on your link


HilaryColinKing: shared a link ZombieApocalypseToSpreadWorldwideByEndOfWeek@AP.com
JoeColeburn: shared HilaryColinKing's link

JoeColeburn Updated His Status: Oh God!!! They are right outside my door.  There were so many things I wanted to do.  I can't die now, not now... Not like this!!!  Why was I so selfish?  And to die alone, my one fear.  WHY OH WHY!?!?!?!
JillContreras liked your status
JonathanParker Liked your status
AaronPierce and 12 others liked your status
JeanneCallahan commented on your status:  I am bringing guacamole!!!!
JeanneCallahan commented on your status:  Oops wrong person's status...sorry...

No comments:

Post a Comment