Saturday, February 22, 2014

Another Long Lost Letter From Rasputin's Young Lover


Another Long Lost Letter From Rasputin’s Young Lover:

Dear Raspy’,

                I won’t be writing you anymore.  My pleas for you to return to me have gone unanswered.  I know your commitment to God and your work comes first, but I feel as if this relationship is based on a memory of you, rather than you.  When I think of your face I can no longer trace the shape of your beard in my mind.  You were the love of my life and I may never love again.  The lord may send me someone, but you have ruined me for other men.  So, now it is goodbye my love.  I hope that someday when you are in the arms of a cold winter’s night, you can think of me and you will be warmed.

All my Love

Svetlana Banglanka

P.S.  Could you send me my crockpot.  I left it the last time I visited and I really want it back.  I found your megadeath t-shirt and I am sending that with the letter.  That was an awesome concert wasn’t it?  Anyway if you see anything else laying around send it to me.  TTYL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment