Sunday, February 16, 2014

I found a journal from when i was ten


I found a journal from when I was ten.  Enjoy these excerpts:

3/19/96

“Finally I’m away from those kids.” Said Mrs. Miller feeling exhausted. 
“Pssst, Mrs Miller, let me out of here!”
“Aaah what was that?  Who is there?” she exclaimed!  She hastily looker around the hotel room.  She looked in the bathroom.  In the dresser.  In the closet.  The she saw one of her suitcases starting to shake.  She opened it and I jumped out!!!

 

3/26/96

I’ve had a lot of weird hair dues to outline lately.  Last week I did a girl with a beehive.  It had a hole right in the middle.  I wanted to just touch it, but I told myself not to.  Yesterday I had a guy with his hair standing up, he must use hair goo.  When I tried to hold his head still my hand got all gooey.  As you can see, my job is not always fun.

 

4/2/96

Yesterday I went to the museum and you won’t believe what happened.  Well it all started when we saw a couple of sculptures with no heads or arms.  The fabric that was supposed to be their clothing was falling off.  When I looked at one it started to glow.  I asked Chris, “Did you see that?”  “See what?” said Chris.  “Nothing.”  I said puzzled.  We walked on.  I wasn’t paying much attention because every so often I heard a voice saying: “ I want your soul!”  I stayed back behind the group.  One of the sculptures picked a piece of artwork and shoved it in the hole where its arm should be and started swinging it at me.  I pulled at the fabric and it all unraveled so the sculpture was naked.  Then these peculiar white rays shot from its eyes and went into me.  I put the artwork back on the wall and ran away.

No comments:

Post a Comment