Sunday, June 8, 2014

The beginning of My untitled Buddy Comedy


The other night when I was in the bathroom I felt a sharp pain that I thought was gas.  I sat there on the toilet as my bowels constricted and throbbed.  A shooting pain, like a knife stabbing in and twisting, began to creep up my lower back.  I began to sweat and to pant.  I was dying.  My life was limited.  I laid down on the cold tile floor to try and cool off my feverish red skin.  There was no solace.  I took off all my clothes and grabbed handfuls of water to splash my face with.  I moaned and screamed and cried.  I sat on the toilet and pushed because that felt good.  I pushed and I pushed.  It was when I was pushing I heard it.  It was a voice, definitely a voice between the flatulants.  It sound like it said “Heeeeeeey”.  I stopped pushing and breathed, I was white as a sheet and cold now.  Where did that voice come from?  I knew, but I didn’t want to believe it.  I curled up in a fetal position and shook my head.  No, this wasn’t happening, no there was no voice, no there was no little voice saying “Heeeeey”… coming from my butt.

Curiosity took over.  Fear subsided for the moment, pain reigned.  I sat on the toilet and pushed.  “HEY YO.  Keep pushing yo.”  I stopped and wondered if I should ask this hallucination a question.  Who are you?  What are you? What are you doing inside me?  Instead I took a deep breath and pushed with all my might.  This time relief and splashing and struggling sounds, as if something or someone was choking on something.  Then a pinch, my left cheek, an unmistakable butt pinch.  “Hey fatty would you get off the toilet your suffocating me?”  I jumped up in surprise and turned to face my horror.  There in the toilet was a foot tall green man.  He had pointy green ears, buggy lizard eyes, and a snout like a pig.  He wore a tiny Hawaiian shirt which was wet with waist and bile.  He pulled some black wayfarers out of the pocket of his cutoff jean shorts and put them on.  From his other pocket he drew a toothpick which he stuck between his yellow fanged teeth.  “Whooh.” He said “ Yo mang you want to put some clothes on.  Cuz dig this man I just came out yo butt, and I don’t wanna sit here all night and look at ya junk ya dig.  Think I seen enuf ya know what I’m saying… ya dig…?”  He looked at me with his yellow eyes as I grabbed the shower curtain and wrapped it around my lower half.  I sat down on the edge of the tub.  This was going to be a long night.  To be continued…      

 

No comments:

Post a Comment