Sunday, June 8, 2014

NEW NEW NEW!!


NEW NEW NEW!  Come check it out.  It is the latest advancement.  Ladies and Gentlemen, boys are girls come one come all.  It is here.  Fresh exciting, different, the next step.  Check it out it is really great.  There will honestly never be a better innovation.  This is unprecedented, unparalleled, unrivaled, and undeniably the most important thing ever.

Seriously it is great.

The Best.

I mean it.

Really I do.

Ok so maybe there are a few problems.  But you know everything has a downside.  There is no light without shadow.  You know what, I am honestly not crazy about it, but I mean what choice do I have?  I thought we were ok with what we had, but of course they just had to change things.  To be honest I really don’t even like it.  I heard it is the worst.  I mean you want ‘new’ but at what cost?  How dare they?  It basically came from slave labor and is ruining the environment.  I hate this new thing I want the old one.  This new thing killed my father. 

NEW NEW NEW!!  It’s the new thing.  It isn’t like the old one because it’s new.  It is actually more like the old one.  Classic if you will, retro. 

You know what, I love it.    

No comments:

Post a Comment