Thursday, October 18, 2012

Another long lost letter from Rasputin's young Lover

My Darling Rasputin,
                               Your essence is like oxygen to me.  I keep dreaming of you wondering when my mystical pilgrim will return.  When will he bring an end to this eternal Siberian winter.  I yearn for your mystical throbbing scepter.  Without you I am the empty, barren tundra.  I still feel you where you were inside me and I want you there again.  Return to me oh Rasputin my love or love is dead. 
                                                          Das Va Danya
                                                       Svetlana Banglanka
P.S.  OMG!! I heard you were anti-war me too.  Of course, we have to do what is good for mother Russia, but not at the cost of innocent lives.  Oh you are so smart and cute I want to kiss you right on your scraggley beard.  SMOOCHIES!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment