Saturday, September 1, 2012

A long lost letter from Rasputin's young lover



Darling Rasputin,
                My love, my life, you have invaded my soul.  You have healed me in ways you could never know.  I ache for your touch.  My wound awaits your return, my pilgrim.  At night I look out at the Tura River, the cold, darkness, and I think of us having a simple life as peasants.  But God called you, His prophet, and you answered.  I hate Him for it.  I have sinned in my thoughts.  Each night I flagellate myself to atone for my blasphemy.  I think of you as my switch breaks the skin of my naked body.  It is wrong to derive such pleasure out of my penance; I sin again.  I am in torment without you here to teach, guide, love, touch, heal, and fill me with your essence.  My womb groans for you.  My darling Rasputin - return to me.
                                                                                                Yours,
                                                                                   Svetlana Banglanka 
P.S.  What is the Tsar like? The whole Romanov family seems super interesting.  How is everyone’s health, I heard somewhere he picks his nose OMG is that true?  

No comments:

Post a Comment